It isn’t very often you can drink beer and enjoy higher education. And it isn’t very often you can enjoy this amazing combination in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Lucky for us your two loyal and hardworking craft beer evangelicals have convinced the University of Arkansas Fort Smith to let us do another round of BEER CLASSES this spring!
We are teaching beer classes that cover a range of topics including but not limited to: history of beer, how beer has affected civilization, why beer was such a big deal then and now, sensory science, and most important, beer tasting.
Yes, that is correct; you will be drinking complimentary (free) beer throughout the class. You will be guided through a wonderful journey to beer Zen, and you will be enjoying wonderful beer the whole time.
Who wouldn’t want to attend these classes? It’s cost efficient – you’ll spend less money than you would trying all these beers at a bar. It’s fun – you learn about beer and drink beer. It’s a great excuse to get out of the house – “Honey, I have that college class I’m attending tonight!”
Why wouldn’t you sign up for this class? The only excuses we could come up with are the following:
1) A bear ate your homework. Also your legs.
2) You didn’t know about it. In that case copy and paste this URL and send it to everyone you know: http://uafs.edu/cll/lifestylessustainability
3) You forget to enroll. In that case click here to go where you can enroll.
4) You slept in. Never mind, that excuse won’t work as the classes are at 6 o’clock at night!
5) You recently had surgery to correct your cry-baby syndrome, which was flaring up and causing you to be a stinker-who-doesn’t-want-to-have-fun.